Sunday 30 March 2014

Bedroom Haul

Hello :)

Happy Sunday. Definitely my favourite day of the week… the day to relax.

I thought I would show you the result of my shopping trip yesterday. I had been thinking that my room looked a little boring recently. I decorated it last year but hadn't added any photo's or pictures to the walls, or really aded any little knick knacks to put my own stamp on things.

I hadn't been too fussed  about doing this as I was going to be moving out this year to my own flat, however things have changed now and this probably won't be happening till next year now.

So myself and my lovely mum took a drive to Dunelm Mill for the first time yesterday to pick up some bits.

 So here we go...
Owl Lamp - £12.99

Cottage Tea Light holder - £5.99

Wooden Beauty Box - £8.99

Heart Vase - £4.99

The 2 white cushions were £10.99 each. The Owl cushion is from Primark and was around £6

Heart Canvas - £9.99

Toothbrush Holder (in my case makeup brush holder) - £1.99


I also brought a string of Wicker heart lights from Primark for £6, but I need to get some hooks to hang them up. I feel like my bedroom is now a lot more homely. 



Thanks for reading :)

Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment