Tuesday 11 November 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - Sweet Orange & Mint

Good Evening :)

Todays post is all about the new Limited Edition Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish that has been bought out this winter.

I am already a HUGE fan of Liz Earle products. I use the Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise method every day, and I also use the Masks, Exfoliator, Shampoo and Conditioner, and I have a post about my skincare routine using their products on my blog already.

Every now and then Liz Earle bring out a Limited Edition version of their famous Cleanse & Polish. I had the one from the summer which was Orange flower and Camomile, and they have now bought out one for the winter which is Sweet Orange and Mint.

When I made an order online I also popped this into my basket and I am so glad I did!





Packaging

I was pleasantly surprised when my delivery arrived and I saw this Cleanser packaged inside this lovely box. Inside the box was the 150ml of C&P, 2 Gold trimmed Muslin cloths, and a useful cleansing guide.

The bottle itself is very eye catching with the Orange and Green flowers on the White background. It is also a larger size of 150ml rather than the standard 100ml C&P bottle. I think this is well worth the £19.75 I paid for it.

Product

Most people have heard of the famous Cleanse & Polish, so I won't go into too much detail about how to use it. Basically, you pump some of the product onto your hands, and then massage it straight onto your face. You can even use it on your eye makeup and it doesn't make your eyes sting!
You then run the Muslin cloth under hot water, wring it out, and gently massage across your face in a circular motion to remove all of your makeup and any daily grime.
Lastly just splash your face with a bit of cold water and your good to go!

This product is used in the exact same way. I did find that the consistency is ever so slightly thinner than the regular C&P, which made it easier to melt into your skin.

The smell itself is what I love the most about it. When I first put some onto my hands, I could only smell the Orange scent. This itself is a delicious fresh orange scent, not an artificial one.
But when I started massaging the cleanser into my skin I could smell the mint. It's a lovely fresh mint smell, like mint leaves from the garden. The two scents combined really work well together, aren't overpowering, and personally do remind me of the festive season.

Overall Thoughts

I knew I would love this Cleanser as I'm such a fan of the original, but I know I'm going to have to stock up on another bottle or two before they disappear from the shelves.

I think this would make a great Christmas present for somebody, whether they already use Liz Earle or not. The packaging makes it looks so special, and the product itself is very luxurious, so I can imagine that anyone interested in Beauty or skincare would be very happy to receive this.

The cleanser is available on the Liz Earle website and also in some John Lewis and larger Boots stores.


Thanks for reading :)

Sal x


No comments:

Post a Comment